“Tell The Coach” Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- SPONSOR: This Coach’s Neighborhood Grill Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Coach’s Neighborhood Grill,126 Lanier Avenue, Asheboro, NC 27203 (“Sponsor”).
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE: This Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at time of entry. Winners will need to pick up gift certificates at local Coach’s Neighborhood Grill. Employees and their immediate family members and those living in the same household of Sponsor, independent administrator (“Administrator”), Brainstorm International, Coach’s Neighborhood Grill restaurants, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST February 1, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of the following 4 entry periods (each an “Entry Period”): (1) FEB 1, 2018 TO APRIL 30, 2018. (2) MAY 1, 2018 TO JULY 31, 2018. (3) AUGUST 1, 2018 TO OCTOBER 31, 2018. (4) NOVEMBER 1, 2018 TO JANUARY 31, 2019.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes:
- ONLINE: When you purchase any food or beverage item at participating Coach’s Neighborhood Grill restaurant in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia during the Sweepstakes Period, enter the unique code (“Code”) on the cash receipt at www.tellthecoach.com and follow the on-screen instructions to complete a survey. After you complete the survey, you will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period.
- BY MAIL: To enter without a purchase, neatly had print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip, phone number, email address and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) on a plain card stock 3”x5” postcard. Mail your entry in a business-size envelope (#10) with sufficient postage affixed to: Tell The Coach Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 24316, Knoxville, TN 37933. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected or postage-due entries. Mailed entries must be received by the Tuesday following the end of the previous Entry Period to be eligible for that entry Period. Entry Limit: Regardless of the method of entry, limit one (1) entry per person per Entry Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person/email address in the same Entry Period, the additional entries will be invalid.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about each Drawing Date listed in Section 1, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential prize winner from all eligible entries received in the applicable Entry period. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Office Rules.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within approximately 60 days of each Drawing Date. Administrator will contact winner by email to request a mailing address for prize fulfillment. Administrator will leave three (3) email message with instructions. If voice messaging is not available or if potential winner does not respond within three (7) business days, he/she forfeits the prize. A winner may be disqualified if his or her prize, winner notification or other communication is returned as undeliverable or if winner fails to respond within the timeframe specified in the winner notification. Prizes will be mailed to winners at the addresses provided during winner verification/mail-in entry approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks after verification.
- PRIZES: Four (4) Prizes: each a $300 paid in 12/$25 monthly gift certificate pickup at the store. PRIZE LIMIT: one (1) prize per household. All applicable taxes, fees, or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value but no other substitute or transfer of a prize is permitted. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. Sponsor is obligated to award only the prizes stated above. In no event will more that the stated number of prizes be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $300. The total ARV of all available prizes in the Sweepstakes is $1,200. Odds of winning: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received in each Entry period.
- ENTRANT AGREEMENT AND RELEASE
- EACH WINNER AGREES TO THE USE OF HIS OR HER NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE WINNERS LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY USE OF A MINOR’S NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND / OR PRIZE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR APPROVAL OF HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES: EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS TO SPONSOR THAT HE OR SHE HAS THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND HAS COMPLIED WITH THEM. EACH ENTRANT ALSO AGREES TO RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, RECEIPT AND / OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and / or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by the Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgements, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and / or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winner in manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AN DWILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE RANDOLPH COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NORTH CAROLINA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN RANDOLPH COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.