Your privacy is very important to us. We want you to participate in our online survey with complete confidence that your privacy will be respected. This privacy statement explains our online privacy practices and is effective as of June 1, 2018
Special announcement regarding GDPR: We do not track or use any information from anyone from the European Union. By providing your information, you are acknowledging you are in the U.S.. If you happen to go on our site, your IP address is only kept for website analytics through Google.
Information We Collect
To complete this survey, our research partner will collect information which may include personal information (such as your name or email address), transaction information (such as information about your visit to our store), as well as your survey responses.
We also automatically collect information about your computer (IP address and domain), your Internet browser and your operating system (system settings), using standard data collection tools, such as cookies, Web beacons, and Web server logs.
We will not use or disclose your personal information outside the area of research, customer service, promotions for our brand. By providing your email information, you are giving us permission to send occasion email promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time from this service.
Use of Your Personal Information
- In general, we use all of the information we collect for:
- Research purposes,
- Fulfillment of incentives, and
- Other Everyday business purposes, such as customer service, survey integrity management, and Website management.
- Email promotions
We use automatically-collected information for Website management to ensure that our surveys operate properly on all computers and to help detect fraud or other inappropriate survey responses. We use aggregated information that does not identify you or your computer for reporting and analytics.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless:
- The disclosure is needed for fulfillment of an incentive,
- You request follow-up communication or otherwise expressly consent to the disclosure,
- The disclosure is to a third party that performs services for us – but we forbid our service providers from using your personal information for their own purposes,
- The disclosure is required by law (such as in response to a subpoena) or needed for fraud prevention, survey integrity management, enforcement of legal rights or similar purposes, or
- The disclosure is in connection with a transfer of assets of our business.
Participating in this survey is voluntary. If you have concerns about the information collection practices, please refrain from completing the survey and contact us at the address below.
We have implemented reasonable technical, physical and administrative safeguards to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access or loss.
This Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States or other countries in which our businesses are located. We will use reasonable means to protect the personal data we transfer in all locations.
Privacy Statement Changes
Should we make any changes to our practices in the future, we will post an updated Privacy Statement. However, we will not apply any changes to previously collected information unless we notify you and give you an opportunity to opt-out.
If you have questions about this privacy statement or this survey, please contact: Tell The Coach Privacy Office, P.O. Box 24316 Knoxville, TN 37933.